Nirimba College is situated within a multi-campus educational precinct site at Quakers Hill. It is co-located with UWS College and two senior high schools providing a stimulating learning environment and unique opportunities for flexible learning pathways within the educational precinct.
Nirimba College is Western Sydney's major centre for training in the building and construction. It also provides training in logistics, information technology, child studies, business services, community services, music & entertainment studies, general education and access.
- is a centre of excellence for building, carpentry & joinery, bricklaying and roof tiling training.
- Building Industry Skills Centre is a specialist facility providing assessment and training for the building and construction industry.
- hosts the Bachelor of Early Childhood and Care (Birth - 5 years) degree program for Western Sydney Institute.
- is a Centre of Training in Environmental Sustainability with the GreenSkills Hub being located on campus and is a part of the Regional Centre of Expertise in Education for Sustainability Development - Greater Western Sydney (RCE - GWS).
- has purpose-built facilities that include specialist centres in contemporary music, information technology, logistics and child studies.
Nirimba College is a 10 to 15 minute walk from Quakers Hill train station. Local buses operate from the Blacktown station and also from Castle Hill and Glendenning.