TAFE NSW offers English language courses which are available in a number of study locations. Students have access to flexible start dates, affordable fees and highly qualified teachers who provide individual learning support throughout the program.
Please see the TAFE NSW International website for information on courses.
Courses for International Students
Download our International Student Course List.
Fees and Costs for Courses
What does it cost?
Tuition fees range from A$4,900 to A$10,000 per semester (six months) and are paid in advance. Continuing students have the option of paying by instalments.
The total course fee is listed in the International Student Course List.
Course fees include:
- orientation program (information, course advice)
- additional study skills tuition (conditions apply)
- access to library, computers, and other campus facilities
- access to work experience, if it is part of the course
- assistance from International Student Coordinators
Course fees do not include:
- cost of textbooks, stationery, uniforms and equipment (if applicable)
- health insurance