We are privileged to be an award winning institute, and also privileged to be positioned perfectly in a geographical location with great potential now and in the future.
Western Sydney Regional Overview
- one of Australia’s largest and most diverse economies with an annual Gross Regional Product of about $85 billion. This is over one third of the Sydney Gross Regional Product and more than one fifth (22%) of the NSW Gross State Product.
- one of Australia’s fastest growing regional populations
- population is expected to grow to 3 million in the next 25 years making Greater Western Sydney the third largest metropolitan area in Australia.
- largest manufacturing region in Australia (45% of New South Wales manufacturing)
- large number of diverse businesses - almost 250,000
- largest number of migrants in Australia (from over 100 countries)
- over the past year, the region has recorded an employment growth rate 1.8% above the Sydney Metropolitan Region average.
- public transport, including bus and rail network are excellent in Western Sydney making it easy for students to easily access our colleges and campuses.
The highlighted facts above show the immense potential for employment opportunities in the western Sydney region for our students. They can live, study and work in this region offering diverse opportunities.